- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Sun & Moon Acupuncture and Wellness, PLLCEffective April 4, 2022
21 Carmichael Street, Suite 206
Essex Junction, VT 05452802-662-1066
“Melanie is a caring, effective practitioner with an intelligent and personalized approach to healing. I highly recommend her. ”
Melanie is a caring, effective practitioner was last modified: April 14th, 2015 by admin
Melanie is thoughtful, effective and caring. She says that she’s passionate about your health and well-being and she really does mean it. I quite liked that Melanie has a Western background (she’s as a registered nurse) while also being able to explain all of the non-Western components of acupuncture. Her... Read more »
I have been a patient of Melanie Severo for more than two years. Three years ago, I became very concerned that I had had four bouts of bronchitis over a relatively brief period. Since I was already engaged in care provided through traditional Western medicine and was diligently following my... Read more »
Before Melanie, I had only had acupuncture once and I wasn’t too likely to go back. But after having some stress and pain, I decided to go see Melanie for some relief. She spent about 45 minutes with me just going over my health history so she could totally understand... Read more »
“Melanie is a wonderful blend of East and West. She brings the knowledge and care of her nursing background to the ancient technique of acupuncture. It’s a rare yet needed synthesis, ensuring that your care is thorough and holistic in the truest sense of the word. ” -K.S.
“Melanie is very thorough. I appreciate the care she takes to make sure she really understands what is ailing you. ”
Melanie is very thorough was last modified: April 14th, 2015 by admin