- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Sun & Moon Acupuncture and Wellness, PLLCEffective April 4, 2022
21 Carmichael Street, Suite 206
Essex Junction, VT 05452802-662-1066
“Melanie has enhanced our health and well being in ways we never imagined. After receiving her expert care, I now sleep better, longer and wake up more rested. I have less anxiety and my overall mental outlook has improved. More importantly, Melanie has greatly enhanced my wife’s health. My wife had suffered with a combination of acid reflux and asthma for years — with little to no relief from traditional, western medicine. After a few short sessions with Melanie, my... Read more »
Before Melanie, I had only had acupuncture once and I wasn’t too likely to go back. But after having some stress and pain, I decided to go see Melanie for some relief. She spent about 45 minutes with me just going over my health history so she could totally understand what my issues were and how to combat them. She creates a very warm environment for discussing your health which can sometimes be embarrassing or nerve-wracking. Melanie has a magic... Read more »
“Melanie is very thorough. I appreciate the care she takes to make sure she really understands what is ailing you. ”
I have been a patient of Melanie Severo for more than two years. Three years ago, I became very concerned that I had had four bouts of bronchitis over a relatively brief period. Since I was already engaged in care provided through traditional Western medicine and was diligently following my pulmonologist’s recommendations, acupuncture seemed to be a sensible complement. Thus far, the results have surpassed my expectations. I am happy to say that I have not had bronchitis since beginning... Read more »
“Melanie is a caring, effective practitioner with an intelligent and personalized approach to healing. I highly recommend her. ”
“Melanie is a true healer and professional. She gives me relief physically and mentally. My life is is much better because of her acupuncture therapy. ”